An exciting full time opportunity exists for an Account Coordinator within the fleet management team of one of the most internationally recognized car rental companies .
- Provide reporting and administrative support to the Account Manager (who is the primary salesperson assigned to and working the same accounts) and superior service to customers.
- Maintain daily contact with customers and provide exceptional support through professional verbal and written communication, with the goal of exceeding the customer’s expectations.
- Process factory orders, stock orders, used vehicle needs and various requests for customers. Additionally, send various important lease documents and letters to customers in a timely manner.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of administrative support, sales support, sales coordination or customer service experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid Canadian driver’s license with no more than 2 driving infractions on license in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years.
- Bilingual in English and French, a strong plus
Industry: Car Rental
Career Level: Experienced
Job Type: Full-time
If you are qualified for this role, please send your resume via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject
HR Connexions Canada would like to thank everyone for their interest, however, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted.