An exciting 6 months contract opportunity exists for a Project Manager within the technology delivery team of one of the four largest global firms offering audit, tax and advisory services.
- Manage several projects within a strategic global program. Utilize your project management experience to guarantee outcomes and to support and coach others involved in the project team.
- Ensure that your projects produce the required outputs, to the required standard of quality and the within the specified constraints of time, with a strong focus on financial management.
- Follow the in-house project lifecycle from inception to completion using standard project lifecycle practices and artifacts.
- A minimum of 6 to 8 years’ experience in project management disciplines, with experience planning and executing IT projects and programs.
- PMP or similar qualifications is desired.
- Requires in-depth experience with formal systems development methodology(ies) and ability to learn, utilize and improve the ITS Global Project Management Life Cycle.
- Strong project management skills with experience in organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing projects from definition through implementation, involving internal personnel and third-party contractors.
- Requires excellent communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment skills, strong supervisory skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work effectively with project team members, project sponsors, functional leads, and senior management.
- Drive and demonstrated success working independently in a virtual environment.
Industry: Professional Services
Career Level: Experienced
Job Type: Full-time/6 months Contract
If you are qualified for this role, please send your resume via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject
HR Connexions Canada would like to thank everyone for their interest, however, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted.